We are a system-driven company, and strive to partner with our clients on a long-term basis, providing meaningful solutions applicable to their particular operations.
We pride ourselves that we are hands-on, we do not manage from a distance.
The company staff are subject to pre-employment interviews by our senior operations personnel, they also undergo a comprehensive aptitude test and background checks (including criminal checks) prior to their employment.
We do everything that is practically possible to ensure that we only employ the most competent and reliable people.
Logistics Security Services:
- Checkers provide an independent double check prior to final delivery. The utilisation of System Checkers reduces the effect of collusion / intimidation between staff involved at the pick face and others within the delivery conduit.
- Checkers are specifically trained to enforce procedures and identify irregularities pertaining to Receiving, Despatch, Debriefing and Delivery procedures.
- Comprehensive Warehouse Risk Auditing may be performed at any pre-planned time or randomly as required.
- Origination, Implementation and monitoring of systems to alleviate stock loss and improve lead time.
- Polygraph examinations on request and during investigations to substantiate evidence found during investigations.
- Inter Staff Operatives infiltrate Client businesses to provide a proactive management tool. Information is collated and written reports are submitted and recommendations discussed with our clients on a regularly scheduled basis.
- We deploy (if required by our client) checkers who are also vehicle assistants, this means they not only perform the offload of stock, they also check the stock, this provides the start of an integral debriefing process.
- Provision of extra personnel at seasonal peak times.
Systems Checking within the Warehouse Environment
The intelligence and expertise of our personnel, together with the hands-on involvement from our executive management, will continue to push the boundaries of our service levels by implementing our customer’s requirements, and striving to exceed their expectations.
Checkers provide an independent double check at the point of risk. The utilisation of System Checkers is proven to be particularly effective in eliminating collusion / intimidation.
Checkers are specifically trained to enforce procedures and identify irregularities pertaining to Receiving, Despatch, Debriefing and Delivery procedures. This service extends to ambient, long-life, chilled and frozen areas.
Comprehensive Warehouse Risk Auditing
Origination and Implementation of systems to alleviate stock loss.
Polygraph examinations on request and during investigations to substantiate evidence found during these investigations.
Inter Staff Operatives infiltrate Client businesses to provide a proactive management tool via an Intelligence Network. Information is collated and typed reports are submitted and recommendations discussed with our clients on a regularly scheduled basis.
Standard Additional Services
- Covert integration into any aspect of the activities that exist at the Clients’ premises.
- Surveys / System Audits – In-depth audit on Company documentation and systems
- Polygraph and or background checks (Including Criminal Checks) of Client’s personnel.
- Strike Monitoring – Inter staff operator’s work at ground level.
- Electronic Counter Measures – Systems used to monitor suspect activities.
- Labour Solutions – Permanent and temporary standby staff.
- Security Couriers – Security Officer Couriers travelling in the passenger cabin of the aircraft.
- Security Aviation Charters – This service provides for security clearance of aircraft owners, crew and aviation maintenance organisations. The history and background of the aircraft is carefully checked through its maintenance records and logbooks.